This policy relates to the following companies:
Gwarmacwydd Farm Holidays
Davids Organic Farm and David Organic Farm – Wales
This policy relates to the following websites:
This also relates to data collected via email, telephone, face-to-face, social media and written correspondence with any of the above companies.
We will only use data collected in accordance with this privacy statement.
When do we collect data from you:
- When making a booking in person, over the phone, via email, post or online.
- When you make an inquiry regarding any of our services.
- When you enter any of our competitions or promotions via us or a third party.
- When you complete a questionnaire or disclaimer relating to any of our services or products.
- When you connect via our social media platforms.
- When you opt in, subscribe or register to our newsletter or marketing literature.
- When you sign into our wifi.
- When you purchase a gift or voucher on behalf of others.
What information is collected:
We will only collect information relevant to the service or product we are supplying.
We may collect the following information, but is not limited to:
- Name, telephone number, email address, postal address.
- Other information relevant to customer inquiries, questionnaires, offers and competitions.
- We may ask you to complete a health questionnaire and/or a disclaimer when participating in certain activities. We will only ask for personal information relevant to that activity.
- When booking on behalf of others for accommodation and services, we will ask for basic information for these additional parties. This will include, but is not limited to their name and age (if under 18). This is for fire and safety regulations, as we must know who is in the property in case of a fire. This information will be used only for this purpose and not for marketing purposes.
We may ask you for your personal preferences in order to improve our service. You are not obliged to provide this information if you do not wish to.
We will only gather sensitive information from you that is relevant to the service or product we are providing. This sensitive information is only gathered when voluntarily provided by you. Where you do so, we will acknowledge this as a firm agreement to the processing of your sensitive information.
Some sensitive information may include, but is not limited to:
- Health issues
- Dietary requirements
- Physical abilities
Regarding group bookings – If you would prefer, you can contact us directly to provide sensitive information to us rather that through your group organizer or point of contact.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for bookings and services.
- We will use your details to contact you regarding any aspect of your booking to make an amendment and/or cancellation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by following the unsubscribe link in our mailings.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post.
When making a booking or buying a service or product, you will be directed to one of our eCommerce website to complete the transaction. Your personal information captured by these sites will be used solely for your booking or purchase. We will not share your personal information with a third part without your consent.
- Mailchimp – This is the company we use to manage our mailing list. We may send you information on promotions, special offers, developments and news that may interest you. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by following the unsubscribe link in our mailings. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Google Analytics – We use this as our analytics system to gather statistical data about visitors to our website. This helps us to improve our service. All data is anonymous.
We are highly committed to ensuring that your information is secure. This includes following suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
While we strive to provide the highest levels of protection for your information, we can not guarantee its absolute security.
We have CCTV installed at our entrances and outdoor public areas. This is here for both your safety and security, to help prevent and detect any crime.
Links to other websites
Our websites and correspondence may contain links to other websites. Once you leave our website, we are not responsible for the privacy and protection of that website and cannot be responsible for any personal information you give to them.
Like many websites, when entering, you will be asked if you wish the accept our cookies. Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive, which collect information and help us analyze web traffic. In particular, we monitor which pages get the most amount of traffic and which routes each customer took to get there. This then allows us to improve our website and to operate more efficiently.
A cookie, in no way allows us access to your computer or any other information about you.
You can also choose to refuse all cookies. However, this may prevent you from gaining full advantage of our website.
You have the right to:
- Request access to what data we hold on record for you.
- Request that incorrect data be updated.
- Request that we erase the data we have on record for you, if the data is no longer needed for a booking or service.
- Stop or restrict the processing of your data and how it is used.
We agree to respond to all of the above within one month of such request.
By disclosing personal information to us, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner described in the policy.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you request this.
For large bookings, one person may be appointed to take responsibility as a point of contact to collate information on behalf of other attendees. This person is authorized to collect personal information relating only to your booking. As part of a group booking, you may be required to obtain sensitive information for the purpose of booking certain services or activities. If you would prefer, you can contact us directly to provide sensitive information to us.
The point of contact for a group will never collect financial information. Once you booking is confirmed, we will provide you with payment options to pay via a secure payment processor and/or bank transfer.
Tel: +44 (0)1437 563839
Address: Gwarmacwydd, Llanfallteg, Whitland, SA34 0XH
04/12/2020 – First produced