About the accommodation
The price of your stay includes:
- All utility costs – Heating, Electric, Water. *Please note this does not include wood for the fire in the Coach House.
- Bed linen (not including cot linen)
- 2 T-towels & Oven Mitts
- 1 Kitchen roll
- Washing up liquid, dish cloth and sponge
- 2 Toilet rolls
- Bath mats
- New Soap bars, as well as liquid soap
- Spare bins bags, Light Bulbs
- The use of our BBQs ( Please note Charcoal is extra)
- Outdoor Bench per cottage
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Digital TV and DVDs
- Local information leaflets
- Access to over 450 acres of our estate including 50 acres of woodland &2.5 mile stretch of the River Tâf.
- Free fishing on the River Tâf. (Government licence required)
- Please note we do not provide towels. Towels can be hired at £5 per set and are not to leave the property.
- A tcot and a high chair are available on request for children up to 3yrs. (Cot linen not provided)
- Shared use of the family garden and children’s play areas
- Feeding the animals: Angela or Amy will lead you around to feed the chickens and collect any eggs. Depending on the time of year, there might also be a chance of admiring some newly hatched baby chicks! From March there are usually lambs to feed and baby calves from May.
- From May until September our Simmental beef herd are calving down outdoors, and you could be in with a chance of witnessing a birth of a newly born baby calf!
- Eggs from our chickens
- A Small carton of Organic Milk
- Welsh cakes or Tregroes Waffles (Substitutes available – please ask)
- A selection of Teas both caffeine and herbal
- Sugars and Sweeteners
Towels are not included in the price of your booking.
If you wish to hire towels, they are £5 per set, inclusive of face, hand and bath towels.These towels are not to be taken from the property.
Please ALWAYS bring your own set of towels for going to the beach or leisure facilities
Tea towels are always provided.
We provide bed linen free of charge and beds are made up ready for your arrival. Linen is changed weekly (on request) for holidays of more than one week.
Cot linen is not provided – please bring sheets, pillows and duvet/blankets with you.
There is no extra charge for a cot – but linen for cots is not provided – please bring sheets, pillows and duvets/blankets with you.
Highchairs are free of charge
Please note that cots and highchairs must be ordered in advance.
If you wish to have a Tesco, Asda or Morrisons delivered to your cottage that is fine!
Use the postcode SA340XH and click Gwarmacwydd and specify your cottage name. It’s probably best to give our home number (01437 563839) as we have limited phone signal.
We love to support local, why not get an Organic veggie delivery?
C & M Organics, Delivers every Monday! https://www.cmorganics.co.uk/veg-boxes/
Ritec Valley Organic Veggie boxes- Delivers in the area every Wednesday. https://www.rvorganics.co.uk/
Please remember it is always worth asking if we can accommodate any special needs or requirements you may have.
Please check with us – detail on the CONTACT US Page
Registered assistance dogs will be accepted free of charge
We are open all year
A non–refundable deposit of £200 is required for all weekly bookings (or the full amount if this is less ) at the time of booking to secure your reservation.
Our preferred method of payment is via Bank Transfer (BACS) as we are charged a percentage of every card payment made. Please use your booking number and name as the reference.
We also accept cards. When making a booking online, there is the option to either pay via bank transfer or by card. If you choose card, it will take you directly to our secure card processor – Holiday rent payment.
The remaining balance for your stay is due 14 days before your arrival.
If you want to book a holiday with all of the family together or with a large group of friends.
They can help you to book adjoining accommodation.
Please contact us.
All of our accommodation is STRICTLY NON SMOKING. All bookings are accepted on the strict understanding of no smoking in or near to any property or building on the premises.
Smoking outside is only allowed in designated areas, and please use ash trays provided and respect the environment by not dropping cigarette butts on the ground.
The exact number of people allowed in each property is clearly stated and must not be exceeded.
This is a matter of health & safety and fire standards.
The Tower is the only property with space for an extra BED – this must be arranged before arrival in writing.
Yes we welcome well behaved dogs on the following conditions :
- Dogs are not to be left on their own in the cottage at any time.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Childrens play area.
- Dogs are to be kept on the lead under the control of a responsible adult.
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead in the gardens and are only allowed off the lead in designated fields.
- We will let you know on arrival which fields you can let them off the lead, as we are a working farm – We have cows and calves in the fields and cows do not like dogs.
- Owners are expected to clean muddy dogs before entering the property.
- Owners are responsible for “bagging and binning” of their pets litter. Pet waste bins are provided.
- We do charge an extra cleaning fee of £5 each per night with a maximum of 2 per cottage. If there is found to be more dogs than stated, we reserve the right to ask you to find alternative suitable accommodation for any extra dogs.
- Some breeds of dog, including those listed in the Dangerous Dog Act 1991, are not allowed, if in doubt please check when booking.
- If we think your pet is causing a disturbance or damage to either livestock or the property, we reserve the right to ask you to remove them from the premises immediately.
- It is illegal under the Equality Act 2010 for any business to refuse access (in this case a booking) to a person with an assistance or guide dog, and as such assistance dogs are welcome in our cottages free of charge. We reserve the right to view an assistance dog’s ID.
Other pets may be permitted at our discretion, please check when booking.
We offer all our guest free fishing along our 2.5 mile stretch of river, and in places both sides.
We have Brown trout all year round; Salmon and Sewin (Sea Trout) migrate up later in the season. The fishing season is from 3rd March – 30th September.
Fishing in waders, (if you have them) is advised as there are a number of trees along the river bank.
By law, you must obtain a rod fishing licence from the government, this can be done online or over the phone.
High season Check-in: 5pm
Low Season Check-in: 3pm
Please vacate the property by 10:00am on your departure day. We reserve the right to charge a surcharge of £20 per hour. Due to the current increased levels of cleaning, we need as much time to provide the highest level of cleaning in a short time.
Amroth is our closest beach – 20 minutes away, 10.6 miles. We have written a guide for family friendly, dog friendly, surfing and award winning beaches. Please visit our local information pages on our Guest Login.
Whitland – 5. Miles – 8 Minutes drive – 2 Butchers, Coop with free cash machine outside, Boots Pharmacy, Post Office inside Premier corner shop.
Narberth – 5.4 miles – 10 minutes drive – 2 Butchers, 2 Welsh delis, 1 Spanish deli, Health food shop at PlumbVanilla, Pharmacy, Costcutter with Post Office inside, Spar & CKs. There are free cash machines in Spar & CKs.
You will most probably be driving through the town of Carmarthen. There you will find a M&S, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Morrisons etc.
C and M Organics, Hebron, Pengelli, SA34 0JX. 17 mins down the road, locally grown organic veggies as well as organic fruit bought directly from the continent. – 01994 419481 – www.cmorganics.co.uk. Open 10am – 2pm Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Glebelands Organic Farm Shop & Market Garden, St Dogmaels Rd, Cardigan SA43 3BA
Open Thurs – Sat 10- 17.30 Sunday 11 – 15.00 http://www.glebelandsmarketgarden.co.uk/
Four Seasons Farm Shop,Bethesda Cross, A478, Saundersfoot SA69 9DS – 01834 812911 – Open 7am – 6.15pm 7 Days a week.
Bubbleton Farm Shop & Cafe, Bubbleton, Tenby SA70 7RY – 01834 501871 – Open Mon – Fri 9.00-17.00 Sat & Sun 9am – 4pm www.bubbleton.wales
J Williams & Sons Farm Shop, 17 St John’s St, Whitland SA34 0AN Open Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm Sat 9am – 1pm Closed Sundays
Cwmcerrig Farm shop just off the A48 at Crosshands. Cwmcerrig Farm,Gorslas, Llanelli SA14 7HU – 01269 844405 www.cwmcerrigfarmshop.co.uk Open 7 Days Mon – Sat 8am – 5pm. Sun 8am – 3.30pm
Market Hall vets – St.Clears – 01994 230 451
Dentist: Whitland – 5.2 miles – 8 Minutes – 01994 240932
Doctors: Whitland – 01994 240 195
Carmarthen – A&E – Glangwili, Dolgwili Orad, SA31 2AF – 01267 235151 – 30 minutes
Haverfordwest – A&E – Withybush, Fishguard Road, SA61 2PZ – 01437 764545 – 30 minutes
We have an extensive list of places to eat out on our Guest Login.